Blue cross blue shield PPO & Choice:
- We are an in-network provider for BCBS PPO and BCBS Blue Choice. Please note that while we are an in-network provider for BCBS, each personal insurance contract is different. Having BCBS insurance does not guarantee that your services will be covered. You are ultimately responsible for being aware of the details of your insurance coverage.
- Depending on your current BCBS insurance or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. As a courtesy we will check what your benefits are. We do our best to have your insurance quote for you at the start of your first session but can not guarantee it.
- If you wish to know your benefits prior to your first session, please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for individual or family therapy. When calling ask them “what are my in-network mental health benefits for Individual and Family therapy”
Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
- We are not in network with BCBS HMO. For BCBS HMO policies we will collect our full fee at each session and you will be provided with a super bill so that you can submit claims for reimbursement.
Out of Network Insurance
- We accept all major insurances at out of network rates. Many insurance companies provide out of network benefits.
- For out of network insurances we collect our full fee at each session and submit your claims for your as a courtesy. Your insurance company will reimburse you for any amount that they are covering.
***Please note that all insurances only cover therapy that is deemed medical necessity. For us to be able to use your insurance you must qualify and be given a mental health diagnosis. *** Click here to learn more about the pros and cons of using insurance.
Staff Therapists: If you are planning on self paying for therapy sessions our first session is $155 and all other sessions are $140.
Intern: We have a wonderful masters level intern on staff who sees clients at a sliding scale rates for those who need financial assistance. Her session rates ranges from $20-$65/session and is determined by the clients income. Your specific cost per session will be determined when you set your appointment.
-We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover as forms of payment.
-Payment is due at time of service.
We hold your appointment time specifically for you, because of this 24-hour notice is required for any cancellations. Clients will be billed for sessions cancelled in less than 24-hours.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions that you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!